To become a member of the GIMC, you have to fulfil the following criteria:-
- You are a corporate/premium/souvenir/door gift shop, manufacturer, distributor, wholesaler, importer or supplier
- Your company must have an existing website or plan to make a website
- You have a registered business – for Malaysian companies, you must be a running sole proprietor, partnership or Sdn Bhd and have a proof of business (Borang 9, 49, etc.)
What is the Costs?
- Currently the price for membership is a nominal RM500 per year to support the running costs of the GIMC website and related sites. There may be cost sharing required and membership increase in the future for internet training programs and other web marketing strategies.
- Step 1: Email enquiry to email@example.com and provide with your company name and website URL as well as company registration details.
- Step 2: The board of directors of the association will determine worthiness of your company to be member
- Step 3: Once approved, you will be listed as a member of GIMC able to get the resources available and programs available to members.
- We do not guarantee that all companies applying to be a member will be approved as a member here as the final approval is subject to the board of director’s decision.